Release Date: 28th May 2012
Format: Paperback / 152 pages
Written by a professional artisan food smoker and tutor, this book removes the mystery of smoking food and makes it easy and fun, whether you are a novice or have some experience.
It takes you through the food smoking process step by step and shows you:
- How to hot and cold smoke food
- How to smoke meat, fish, cheese, game, vegetables and more
- How to salt food for smoking
- What wood and other materials to smoke over
- Different types of smokers
- Ideas for creating your own smoker
- Smoked food recipes
“It is great to be taught by people who are masters of their craft but still manage to make it accessible, do-able and fun”.
Diana Henry, Sunday Telegraph