Collection and use of information
When you sign up to work on a project with us we need to know your full name, postal address, e-mail address, shipping address and telephone number (fax number optional).
We gather this information to allow us to process any orders you may make and deal with your payment. The relevant information is then used by us, our project providers (sub-contractors) to provide you with a service and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the provision of the service in general.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
We currently accept payment via PayPal or internet banking. PayPal do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any purpose other than to ensure correct payments and billings.
A cookie is a small file containing information about your session or about you. We may use it for research or to improve our site and the services we offer you, check the user’s qualifications for registration, or to bill the user for products or services. We will ask you if you want us to use the information you provide to continue contact with you either via e-mail or postal mail (for example, to send you information or special offers, or for other marketing purposes).
In addition we also use embedded code within the site to gather non-personal data regarding the visitors to our site. This information provides general and not personal statistical data about the numbers of visitors, countries of origin, hits per page and operating systems used by visitors to our website.
Protecting your information
The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Your information is hosted on secure servers protected by a firewall and virus software which is kept up to date
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to 2QT Limited changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct information by updating your details on our website Please go to the ‘Contact’ Page on the website.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
How to contact 2QT Limited
Links to third party sites
2QT Limited’s site contains links to other sites and is in no way responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites.
In these conditions, unless the context requires other wise:
1.1 ‘2QT Limited website’ means 2qt.co.uk., and any other website established by 2QT Limited’
1.2 2QT Limited registered office is Home Farm, Dalton Lane, Burton In Kendal, Cumbria LA6 1NJ (company registration number 04176551)
2. Application of these conditions of use
By accessing or using any part of 2QT Limited website you agree to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not access or use 2QT Limited website.
We may change these conditions at any time without any notice to you. By your continued access and use of 2QT Limited website you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
3. Copyright and database right
Except where otherwise noted, 2QT Limited owns legally and beneficially all the intellectual property rights in the content of all 2QT Limited website pages (including the design, text, graphics and arrangements thereof) and in the software used therein. Such intellectual property rights include, without limitation, copyrights and database rights in the information displayed as 2QT Limited website Search results which are extracted from a compilation owned by 2QT Limited.
4. Trademarks and intellectual property
‘2QT Limited website’ and all other trademarks and intellectual property cited anywhere on 2QT Limited website are the property of their respective owners. ‘Intellectual property’ includes the trademarks, patents, designs, copyrights logos, whether registered or unregistered registered or unregistered designs utility models copyrights including design copyrights applications for any of the foregoing and the right to apply for them in any part of the world discoveries creations inventions or improvements upon or additions to an invention confidential information know-how and any research effort relating to any of the above mentioned business names whether registerable or not moral rights and any similar rights in this country or any other country logos promotional material and website addresses belonging to their respective owners
5. Permitted uses
Save as provided below, no materials from 2QT Limited website may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
2QT Limited takes active measures to ensure that no unauthorised use or breach of its intellectual property rights is committed.
Subject to applicable third party content providers’ licences, you are allowed to access 2QT Limited website database, to make a copy of the results of any searches made in that database, and to use those results PROVIDED that none of such access, copying and use falls into, is preparatory to or enables any of the categories of prohibited conduct referred to below, and provided that none of such access, copying and use is for the purpose of and in the course of any business. For the avoidance of doubt, and without prejudice to the below mentioned prohibited conduct, such access, copying and use is permitted even for a business if such conduct is merely incidental to the business.
For the avoidance of doubt and without limitation, you are expressly prohibited from:
• modifying the data or other material from 2QT Limited website (“the Data”) or merging the Data with any other data;
• selling or trading in materials copied from the Data;
• using or redistributing the Data for the purposes of compiling databases, lists or directories, other than as and to the extent necessary to use the Data for a use not prohibited by this paragraph 4
• providing commercial information, redistributing or reproduction of the same by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system;
• issuing questionnaires, reply cards or similar for the purpose of data capture or verification;
• permitting or allowing the Data to infringe or otherwise prejudice our proprietary rights;
• using the Data;
• For any unlawful purpose or purpose that is likely to bring any part of 2QT Limited into disrepute or to cause any part of 2QT Limited embarrassment.
• To send any message or communication which is offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing.
• In any way that would be reasonably expected to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
• As source targeting material or contact data for any kind of telemarketing, direct marketing, viral or other electronic marketing activity on your own behalf or on behalf or for the benefit of another party.
6. No licence
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on 2QT Limited website shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of 2QT Limited’ or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
7. Disclaimer of representations and warranties
2QT Limited website is provided by 2QT Limited on an “as is” and “as and when available” basis to users. You use 2QT Limited website at your own risk.
2QT Limited and its associated content provider organisations make considerable efforts to make information made available via 2QT Limited website as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
Neither 2QT Limited nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, third party content providers, sponsors, licensers, or the like, makes any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
• that 2QT Limited website will be uninterrupted or error-free;
• that 2QT Limited website or the computer server from which 2QT Limited website is made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components;
• to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through 2QT Limited website
2QT Limited makes and you receive, no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:
• 2QT Limited website, its content, merchandise, services, documents, information, items or materials provided by 2QT Limited in connection with the use of 2QT Limited website; or
• any goods or services or information received through or advertised on 2QT Limited website or received through links provided on 2QT Limited website;
including without limitation no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
No oral advice or written information given by 2QT Limited or its affiliates, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensers, or the like, will create a representation, a warranty or condition nor should you rely on any such information or advice.
In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain warranties, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
8. Advice not provided
2QT Limited website is a site intended to give members of the public access to information on 2QT Limited website. 2QT Limited is not an agent for and does not vouch for, recommend or guarantee those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in 2QT Limited website, nor for the availability, suitability or prices of such goods and services nor for the legal entitlement, competences, professional qualifications, trade certifications, or memberships of trade associations of such persons, companies or other organisations or members.
2QT Limited advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in 2QT Limited website.
2QT Limited website may make available certain information provided by third parties. 2QT Limited recommends that before you use any such information with respect to any issues or questions that you may have relating to medicine, law, accounting, financial services or advice or any other profession, you seek advice from a qualified professional.
9. Limitation of liability
Certain information may be published on this website by 2QT Limited but please note that by doing so 2QT Limited is not guaranteeing or holding out that such information is accurate, authentic, up-to-date or correct. Please also note that 2QT Limited does not offer this information as advice within the meaning of the Financial Services Act 2000 and that in any event 2QT Limited is not authorised by the Financial Services Authority to give such advice. You should in all circumstances consult your own authorised independent financial adviser for advice concerning such matters and 2QT Limited accepts no responsibility whatever for reliance on any such information it provides.
Under no circumstances will 2QT Limited or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, sponsors, licensers, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of 2QT Limited website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from either:
• the use and reliance on 2QT Limited website; or
• the inability to use 2QT Limited website; or
• mistakes, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance with respect to 2QT Limited website including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to 2QT Limited’ records, programs or services; or
• merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on 2QT Limited website and merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on any links provided on 2QT Limited website; or
• information or advice received through or advertised on 2QT Limited website and information or advice received through or advertised on any links provided on 2QT Limited website; or
• any information, data, text, messages and other materials that you email, post upload, reproduce, transmit or is otherwise distributed using 2QT Limited website.
2QT Limited is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using 2QT Limited is done at your own risk and 2QT Limited shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or loss of whatever kind that may result from transmitting such information. However this clause does not apply to any personal injury or death which results from the same and 2QT Limited does not seek to limit its liability in relation thereto.
If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions and any and all documents specifically referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between you and 2QT Limited with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision contained in these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
11. Jurisdiction and governing law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. 2QT Limited controls 2QT Limited website from within the country of England. It can, however, be accessed from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from those of England, by accessing 2QT Limited website you agree that the laws of England, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of 2QT Limited website. You and 2QT Limited also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, with respect to such matters. Users of 2QT Limited website accessing it from places outside of England acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws.